(So great was the extremity of his pain and anguish, that he did not only sigh but roar).
--Matthew
Black light burned out, you're all alone
An orchid's blush could not condone
With eyes so vain, blue as the sea
You wash your hands with divinity
And I have tried to console you, my friend
I want to walk with you in the Garden of Eden
Clear all obstruction from the path to righteousness
And seek my hand, when you're in the darkness
I can feel your pain
I can smell your fear
Your tears are like rain
Blinding demure
Love
The Devil bruised your pretty face
Sowed within his eyes disgrace
Close your eyes, and scream inside
The only place he'll have to hide
I'm willing to die for you to make your amends
I'll never have to be the one that plays the fool
There is a message that He really wants to send
When it comes to love, there aren't any rules
I can climb your walls
I will heal your soul
Should you but beckon or call
I can cure you of
Pain
No comments:
Post a Comment