Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Homecoming

I'm letting go (The past is the past)
Never has there been hope in these eyes
Until now, oh babe
You saw it reflected there in mine

So far away, and I walk the mile
...but you threw away the key
And let me into a heart of security
And then we'll share our lovers smile
~~~
See me, hear me
All that I am is for You
My fall from grace is Justified
And so, because our love is true
~~~
I'm coming Home (the past is the past)
Our love is my endeavor
And I'm all that I am (for you, for me)
Sanctuary in this crazy world

My Tears aren't in vain (I paid the price)
Eternally yours (so you can smile a smile of content)
Your Children blossom by your works
My love, from heaven; were you sent
~~~
Hold me, Kiss me
All that we are is real
My fall from grace is justified
As these words may reveal

No comments: