The purest snow, as black as ash
"Flick your Bic", throw in the towel
No need to run, He'll be there in a flash
Your foundation needed wood and dowels
Why couldn't you just fucking listen?
Your sister framed the "only way"
But certainly asked death to hasten
Why the hell did you not obey?
I even asked my Lord to save you
And fear the cup has now been raised
Although my intention has been true
I seek to free you from the blaze
Mother, Father, help him from the pitt
To fathering three of the sweetest children
These names are very sacred spit
My sinking heart when I saw the ribbon
Babies Breath, Dragons breath, flash of light, the end
I'd certainly take them as my own
The whitest bitch will always send (death)
Wicked Water, until the seed is sown
Six Six Six, let's play another number
A vessel have I been
Two T's, three lives are sent to slumber
Fear not! We know the Angels win!
No comments:
Post a Comment