I'm sorry that I had to die
Oh, I was just a babe
But Daddy please, don't you cry
And know that I was saved
Water swirling all around me
I tried so hard to surface
Then the light enveloped me
And gave me greater purpose
Who taught us that death can be so cold?
I'm living a dream that I can't tell
Your time will come, you have been told
His loving grace will break the spell
Now that I can really fly
I want to show you the way
See the love in my eyes
And know that it will stay
Come, lay down with me
Let me dry your crying eyes
Daddy, Daddy can't you see?
There is everlasting life
I can't wait for us to be together
Again and `till the end of time
So don't you fear the stormy weather
Everything will be just fine
No comments:
Post a Comment