I shall cry a terrible cry this day
These demons just won't get out
I wish this would all just go away
And what is this trial all about?
Angels, they come and offer peace
Still... I cry a little louder
Could somebody hold me, please?
It's hardly more than I can bear
You've nailed me to a wooden cross
And mock His good intention
You tell me that my work is lost,
To this pain convention
My earthly breath, it becomes bated
And my eyes roll back in my head
So many years for this you've waited
Dealing me what everyone dreads
Water and Blood pour out my body
I start to feel forsaken
Why are their eyes so bloody empty?
And where will my soul awaken?
Impale my side and take my life
But don't know what you've done
How did pain become your strife?
And why do you think you've won?
The heavens rip and pour out pain
Now you realize the truth...
That I will come and live again
Offering everlasting life for you
No comments:
Post a Comment